♥Profile


{PAMELA!}
SWEETsixteen
5th Sep'92 :D
Ignyte ministry
blueangelz59@hotmail.com
bvss~4e2 :)
♥♥♥
♥LOVES


♥God
♥Friends & family
♥Watching jap,taiwanese shows
♥Playing the piano!
♥Reading books
♥Shopping :D
♥Listening to music
♥Eating chocolates,ice cream

♥Music♪♪♪



WISHLIST


Do well in O'levels!
New bags and an ipod
rainie yang earring
More clothes and $$
Meet fahrenheit
A grand piano when i grow up (:
Nodame cantabile Piano Tote Bag!♥
Do well in my Grade 8 practical exam
Grow taller..around 168cm xD

DarLinks


♥4e2!! ♥ms Toh ♥jess ♥eve ♥fawn ♥val ♥Dom ♥Mary ♥Carely ♥mel ♥yijing ♥siewyan ♥huimin ♥xueling ♥angie ♥larissa ♥dinah ♥dan ♥olivia ♥Pris ♥Lynette ♥rachel ♥huishan ♥michelle ♥raye ♥desmond ♥grace ♥peiyun ♥jeanell ♥alisa ♥shukim ♥kiatlun ♥aung htet ♥jannah ♥clare ♥joel ♥dawn ♥rebekah ♥cyndi ♥stacie


♥Shout Out





♥Credits


DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x x
Host: x x

♥PlayBack


• February 2007
• March 2007
• April 2007
• May 2007
• June 2007
• July 2007
• August 2007
• September 2007
• October 2007
• November 2007
• December 2007
• January 2008
• February 2008
• March 2008
• April 2008
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009

Friday, 16 November 2007


I'm back from australia!! :D Actually,I reached Singapore on Thursday night. I had loads of fun there. The food was great-especially the seafood there..yummy ^^ Fish & Chips there was delicious! I didn't buy many things there as the clothes were very expensive. I went to the Billabong shop in "Surfers paradise". The things there are more expensive than Singapore. One billabong shorts is 80 aussie dollars. When converted to Singapore dollars(must times it by 1.32),it's around S$100. In the end,I bought a Billabong slipper. It costs S$30. I don't think there's this design in Singapore (: So yeah~
Shall update more & post alot of pictures another day!!
Too many pictures to update :D
-I haven't even uploaded them to the com yet xD

written @7:51 pm